Pure - Hypo-Allergenic
Pure – Hypo-Allergenic Rooms
PURE – Hypo-Allergenic Rooms are designed to provide a better night’s sleep for all guests, especially allergy sufferers. Although all Hyatt rooms follow a strict protocol for cleanliness, our PURE rooms undergo an additional six-step process intended to reduce airborne particles and minimize the presence of potential irritants. This process includes installation of a state-of-the-art air purification system and treatment of all fabrics and surfaces in the guestroom. All PURE rooms at Hyatt are installed and maintained on an ongoing basis by PURE Solutions NA.
Part of the purification process at Hyatt includes:
- Application of PURE Shield, a unique barrier intended to minimize allergens on surfaces in the room for a more comfortable experience.
- Installation of hypo-allergenic mattress & pillow encasings designed to provide a better night’s sleep.
- Delivering fresh, crisp air through the installation of a powerful air purifier listed as a Class II Medical Device by the F.D.A.
- Recertification every six months to maintain the high standards of a Hyatt PURE room.
Enjoy a better night's sleep and make the most of your travels in a Hyatt PURE room.
- Additional window in bedroom (suites)
- Plush robes by request
- 24 Hour Room Service Everyday 6:30am - 12am
- Coffee maker
- Cable/satellite TV channels
- iHome™ radio for iPod® connectivity including am/fm alarm clock radio
- Speaker Phone - Upon Request
- High Speed Internet (Fiber-optic/Cat 6.5 Mbps)
- Analog phone line
- Individual air conditioning control
- Video checkout
- Safe large enough to store and charge laptop computer
- Rollaways upon request (at a fee of $20)
- Maximum guests per room: 4
- Separate work area
- Marble bath and Aquafresh® Extreme Clean® Toothpaste Amenities
- Iron/ironing board
- Beverage Cooler
- 37" flat screen TV
- Video on demand
- Individual heat control
- Concierge during regular hours
- In-room safe
- Morning newspaper
- Crib upon request