Book your next event at our meeting facility and enjoy:
- Approximately 31,000 square feet of function space including four ballrooms and 32 versatile meeting rooms, including View 15, the new state-of-the-art executive boardroom on the 15th floor
- Experienced meeting and event planners on staff, to assist you in all aspects
- Video-conferencing capabilities: for those who need to participate remotely
- Innovative, delicious on-site and off-site catering for everything from coffee breaks to elaborate banquets including Personal Preference Dining®
- In-house audio visual equipment; bringing you the very best technology for your program
- 24 hour self-service business center: so you can stay on top of things
- Convention services managers: there to assist with every aspect
- High speed Wireless Internet: in all of our Morristown, New Jersey meeting facilities
- Self-parking available to all guests
- Ideal downtown location close to Fortune 500 companies, New Jersey transit trains, Newark Liberty International Airport and the sights and attractions of New York City
- Distinctive restaurants and lounges ranging from fine dining to deli
- 256 spacious guestrooms, with ultra-comfortable Hyatt Grand BedsTM
Relay your message and objectives successfully with the help of our AV professionals. Communicate with remote attendees via our video conferencing software or add another dimension to your presentation with a dynamic sound and light show. Allow our experienced conference staff to assist you in developing your meeting in a timely, affordable, and efficient manner. We'll work with you to create the perfect environment for your guests from start to finish.
Take advantage of our full list of specialized services and state-of-the-art equipment, including:
- On-site convention services and AV managers, to oversee the finer points
- Comprehensive audio-visual equipment, to effectively communicate your message
- Computer and hi-speed Internet access, to record the important points of your presentation
- Video conferencing capabilities, for remote attendees
- Budget planning, to ensure your costs stay in lineYour dedicated Meeting Concierge will see to it that your conference exceeds all of its goals and objectives.
Rely on our hotel’s comprehensive technology and equipment to ensure a successful outcome. Be sure to ask your conference services manager for more information about our full list of equipment services.
If you would like to begin the planning process, please submit a RFP. A member of our staff will respond to your query promptly or, you may call 973 889 2016.